Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Wow a 1000 rounds of 9mm for purchase a whopping 20 boxes.
How many of us are "guilty of possessing exhorbitant amounts of ammunition"? 1000 rounds of anything is just a normal amount for hunters and shooters. Actually, less than normal.

Shit, I thought I was reading about Hunter Biden again!
I believe in Texas having less than 1k rounds is grounds for indictment, but I could be wrong, not taking any chances though!

I don’t want to stereotype but this sounds like a bunch of gang bangers, if this was a bunch of white guys enlisted in the army like the first 3 guys mentioned there would be a full scale investigation by DOD into “white supremacy” but they probably won’t touch this.
1000 rounds sounds like a light weekend at the range!

My dad used to work at cabelas in the hunting dept. They always wanted him to work the gun counter and he refused. He said they had a regular older white customer who bought about 10 pistols a week and bragged that he was going to double his money the same day. Dad told the store manager and the response was "he spends a lot of money here, if you tell the ATF we will fire you"

Needless to say dad doesn't work at cabelas anymore, voluntarily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,