Mbizi Safari's Proud Moment To Announce The Opening Of Our Doors For 2017

Now that sounds like a good time!!! Buff at Mbizi and a Sable at Takeri. Maybe a stop at Vic Fall while in the neighborhood...what more could anyone ask for!!

Yes that can be arranged, we are blessed to have a airstrip at Mbizi, so therefor we can reach other parts of Zambia smooth and easy... I also like to mention that Mbizi is very suitable to bring your wife or girlfriend, it's in a wild and remote area but with high standard on accommodation. As you say after the hunting safaris to stay for a couple of nights at Victoria Falls is a very nice idea !

Any chanche of bowhunting? :sneaky:

Good luck!

Your lodge and area looks amazing to me. The trophy fees seem very good for the kind of area you have to hunt. Good luck and I hope all your hard work making this place pays off with many happy hunters soon.

Thank you Billc, will be a very interesting season... My opinion is that the accommodation must be a relaxing and very comfortable place to return to after a hard days hunting. And regarding the area, to tracking buffalo in high grass, or a afternoon looking for a Chobe Buschbuck or a Croc after Luangwa River it both a fantastic experience !
All the best, M
DSCN1460.JPG

DSCN1532.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you