Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles

SCI Master Measurer Seminar 2010

Safari Club International will be holding an SCI Master Measurer Seminar at the 38th Annual Hunter’s Convention in Reno, Nevada.

When:
Starting Tuesday, January 19, 2010
From 8:00am – Noon
Official Measurer Certification required

Where:
Room A-13
Reno Convention Center
Reno, Nevada

Requirements:
All Master Measurers will be required to attend the Master Measure Seminar as well as score the provided 25 trophies within 3% accuracy to achieve their Master Measurers Certification. The Master Measurers seminar room will be open from 8am – 6pm Tuesday 1/19 and Wednesday 1/20 from 8am – 6pm as well as from 8am – noon Thursday 1/21.

*Cost: $100.00 USD

Pre-register @ www.safariclub.org

* $100.00 Seminar fee does not include SCI membership or measuring kit. All Master Measurers are required to maintain a current SCI membership. Annual SCI memberships and the new Official Measurers Kit will be available at the seminar.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
Hunt booked 2022
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.