Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Folks

Been a busy start to the season with 4 great leopard in the salt and a fantastic lion.

I have some prime dates open for a combo hunt with an option for lion, there are some excellent males around with the lake levels at record lows. Our last leopard hunters had several big male lion on their baits and if the last 2 years is anything to go by, you should get an excellent cat.

15 day Buffalo/ hippo/ crocodile @ $ 1000/ day with an option for lion.

Lion $ 25 000
Buffalo $ 5500
Hippo $ 5000
Crocodile $ 5000

2 % tax on daily rates
4 % tax on trophy fees
VAT on accommodation $ 22.50/ day
Dip/ pack $ 850
Concession fee $ 30/ day
Trophy movement $ 100
Cites ( crocodile ) $ 200
Charters and or road transfers

CHEBENENKO LION 1JPG.JPG

Contact me on www.martinpieterssafaris.com for any questions regarding other trophies, available dates, charter and road transfer costs.

Cheers
Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a Magnificent looking Lion. Somebody will have a great hunt!

They will indeed, unfortunately had a cancellation and am able to discount it as above with what the last client forfeited as his deposit.......there is a big one waiting.

Martin;
On a hunt like this, what are the odds of taking all 4 of those trophies in the 15 days? And is it likely to take some PG as well? How many animals does your average hunter get in the 15 days and how many of those would be of the dangerous 7?

My honest opinion based on experience and what we are seeing on the ground, coupled with low lake levels, all 4 will be taken, best to get hippo shot day 1 to get baits up asap.
Plains game that will be taken on this hunt

Waterbuck
Bushbuck
Zebra
Impala
Klipspringer

We usually conduct 18/ 21 day lion hunts and usually lion, buffalo and hippo are what are targeted and hunters are successful on all 3 species, crocodile is a given. Tusk less can be added and they are abundant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois