SOUTH AFRICA: Mark & Blacks Great Adventure 2018

Have fun guys! Hope it goes well and that you will have a ton of fun!

I would add a duiker, steenbok or caracal if I could.

Bushpig or klipspringer........ Oh, that's my wishlist :)

Cape grysbok, blue duiker are interesting to hunt too.

Mountain Reedbuck, Grey Rhebok, Cape Grysbok are all on my wishlist, so why not add it to yours? ;-)

All the best!

//Gus

Waterbuck or Blue Wildebeest!

For opportunity/add ons: I would say klipspringer, mountain reedbuck, and steinbok

Thanks Kowas family, we are sure to. Especially if it's anywhere as much fun as our trip with you guys last year ;)

Thanks one and all, some interesting suggestions there. I already have a Rowland Ward Steenbok from Kowas in Namibia last year. But the Mountain Reedbuck and Duiker would definately be on the list if I came across one I think!

Cheers
Tim

Thankyou! If we have half as much fun as we did at Kowas last year, it'll be an amazing hunt. Nikki and I are looking forward to showing Africa to the girls.

Cheers
Tim

The anticipation just stepped up a notch as I was just offered a hippo tag for this trip...... Guess the plains game rifle just stepped up a notch as well :A Thumbs Up:

Cheers,
Mark.

The anticipation just stepped up a notch as I was just offered a hippo tag for this trip...... Guess the plains game rifle just stepped up a notch as well :A Thumbs Up:

Cheers,
Mark.

Woohoo (y)

Cheers,
Mark.

Wow does that sound exciting! Best of luck!

Now 50 days until we are Africa-bound for KMG Safaris. Been too busy to give it much thought, but it's starting to get pretty real now!!

Counting, counting.... Bring it on like donkey kong.

You will have great fun.... Keep us posted on the trip. I'm excited on your behalf....!!!(y)

Well it's happening!!
Took the looong 14 hour haul from Sydney last night after a three hour delay there.

Just overnighted at the Premier Hotel OR Tambo ,very nice indeed.

Today we take the hop down to PE to finally reach KMG Safaris and see what is in store for us!!

Cheers everyone!
FB_IMG_1530416885198.jpg

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.