management hunts varmints

pigslayer

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
been putting out feelers for management / varmint hunts.

have shot quite a few trophys ( ex. 6 kudu,5 impala,3 eland etc.) now i'm looking for varmints and management / cull type hunts. just can't justify the costs for trophys but still enjoy the hunt and opportunities to collect female,young male,broken horned,abnormal horned animals at adjusted prices. a few antelope not collected i would be more than willing to pay trophy prices for .( duiker ,steenbok) unlimited baboons,jackals ,monkeys etc would be a plus. hoping for a caracal.

have seen some basic hunts at low cost for a few common plainsgame trophies ( kudu,warthog,impala etc.) at excellent prices. would consider upgrade to more days to increase odds at varmints ,difficult to collect antelopes and management cull animals.

not interested in females without horns (impala/kudu ) but would welcome female with tusks / horns ( eland/blesbuck,beests,hogs ) for at least a little momento to take home and display for show and tell.

like a variety of animals but not 25 of each as in a real cull.

any suggestions or references welcomed here. by all means outfitters are welcomed . post publicly or in a pm is fine.

new here hope i got this in the correct forum.:)

Check the outfitters section of the forum. I have seen cull type hunts advertised a couple of time here and am sure that one the fine outfitters on this site could hook you up with the hunt you are looking for.

Looks like you want a hunt, so you must be in the right place.

There should be someone on here that is creative enough to provide an opportunity for you.

Good luck.

Dear Pigslayer:

Ed here from EAI Outdoors. We have a great little cull hunt that I think you would be interested in. We can modify the animals a bit in the package to get you tusks and horns. I will send you a private message on this. We also like to hunt bush pigs and the small cats so I think we have what you are looking for!!!

ED

thanks all for suggestions,advice,offers,etc. got lots to go thru. happy days !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!