Management Hunt 140 Animals 10 Days

Sorry if I read this incorrectly, but is there still one of these hunts available? Do you guys still need one group of 4?

Hi @Corey0372 do you want to join a group of 4 hunters or do you have a group of 4 hunters ?

I might be able to commit if I can get a buddy to go. Can you share the trophy fees for your other game on the concessions. What would be the cost to add a few days on the front or back side of this hunt for trophy hunting? Do you have leopard? Can any of the cull animals be used for leopard baits? My buddy and I are considering a return to Africa but would want to add some good animals to the list.

@Fishing and Hunting 12 sorry to say to you this is not the free state or eastern cape secondly i would never let a client hunt more than 2 x warthogs in any situation .If you allow any client to shoot 600 warthogs (as your statement )you are not do any good for conservation .That is not sustainable hunting or utilization.

This is still hunting ,the group that going to take this offer will need to hunt hard and shoot accurate to fill the quota .

I know. I was not talking about hunting though. I was talking about culling. As you know Warthogs are invasive to EC and Free State which is why they have to be killed in massive quantities plus these are local farmers not clients. As I said I am not taking anything away from the offer but it isn't quite the quantity people are thinking of it as

GoodNESS! You're gonna need a belt fed bolt gun for sure!

Great offer! Talk about an introductory PG hunt! I would hope the hunters wouldn’t have to field dress the animals themselves? That would take a lot of knife sharpening and a couple of extra days to do it! Ha! Ha!

Not enamored of mucking around in the bush after dark. Are the night hunts off the truck?

Not enamored of mucking around in the bush after dark. Are the night hunts off the truck?

You haven't lived until you have done elephant hunts in the dark under moonlight (no truck). That's where Russell moccasins come into their own as one can feel the terrain through the Vibram soles.

You haven't lived until you have done elephant hunts in the dark under moonlight (no truck). That's where Russell moccasins come into their own as one can feel the terrain through the Vibram soles.

Fortunately, I'm not young and dumb anymore but thanks anyway. :D

Good day ,yes the night hunting is done primarily of the truck .

We have one spot open in the AH members group if any one wants to join.

Wow! Runnin, gunnin, spotlighting from a truck at night with suppressed rifles! Everything you can’t do here! Sounds like a real hoot!

we do have spots open for any one like to join in on the AH group
11-21 July 2021

What a great deal! Very tempting for someone like me that hasn’t experienced the excitement of an African hunting experience!

i can promise you all meat will be used ,nothing goes to waist in africa .
Nothing wasted? How about all the wasted bullets from these guys who have signed up but can’t hit anything? Ha! Ha! Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg