Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Good day African Hunting members

We at Kemp African Safaris had thought it fit to put out a management package together for 2021 .

This hunt will be valid for 2021 and only 2 packages will be sold .

Hunt includes 140 animals and 10 days all-inclusive a minimum of 4 x hunters is needed on this safari Animals will be made up as follow ,at the Ph Discretion males and females will be hunted .
2:1 hunting
100 x Impala/ Blesbuck /Warthog
20 x Blue Wildebeest
20 x Zebra / Waterbuck / Kudu

for only $5500 per hunter minimum of 4 hunters .

full

full

full

full

Deposit of $1000 per hunter to confirm booking .

To reach your quota we will need to hunt during the night for at least 5 out of the 10 days .

Guns will be available for hire @ $40 per day + ammo all with silencers.

The hunt is for the Waterberg area in the Limpopo province ,we hunt multiple ranches with a min size of 9 000 acres we hunt on the property we are staying and surrounding ranches with in 15 min drive . We have hunting rights on 5 different areas close to base camp, these areas cover a total area of 136 000 Acres.
Most species are hunted on private conservancy areas.

Trophy animals will be availble from price list .

included in Safari:

All accommodation
local Beer and wine
Meals
Trophy Fees
Daily Laundry
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport

excluded in Safari:
Tips
All International flights
Accommodation before and after safari
Taxidermy

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that’s a lot of shooting! Can any skins/skulls be kept?

@Lee M we will discuss this more on the safari a few skins would not be a problem but the main focus will be heard management and will depend on situation .

Wow, I'd put my bow down for that hunt! I sure hope someone takes advantage of this great opportunity. I have forwarded to several friends.

Fuck!!! I think I would go over the 5kg ammo limit set out by every airline. Thats a serious amount of hunting. If anybody want to condition themselves out of buck fever this is one way of doing it

Sorry I was meant to say in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. We might as well throw in the donkey that carried Mary to Bethlehem from Nazareth. Lets call him Eddie. Thats a load of hunting no mater what way you look at it

Sorry but I mean not to blaspheme

Man that is indeed a lot of shooting.

My shoulder hurts thinking about it. But man that would be fun

My shoulder hurts thinking about it. But man that would be fun
Enter , the 7mm-08 that will take care of most species and no sore shoulder

... I think I would go over the 5kg ammo limit set out by every airline....

140 animals for 4 hunters is 35 animals per hunter. I think you would be fine with 5kg of ammo as that is at least 200+ rounds of medium bore ammo (just don't miss much ;) ).

I'd still take a caliber common in RSA though, 7x57, .308 etc..

Good day all
Rifles to hire will be 7x57 and a .308 all suppressed and 30.06 . we will have guns for all 4 hunters to hire if its what they want to do .
This is a lot of hunting for sure will be lot of fun as well .

140 animals for 4 hunters is 35 animals per hunter. I think you would be fine with 5kg of ammo as that is at least 200+ rounds of medium bore ammo (just don't miss much ;) ).

I'd still take a caliber common in RSA though, 7x57, .308 etc..
I think I had the wrong end of the stick with the numbers. Its still a whole load of hunting

Not taking anything away from that offer and it sounds great but that isn't the as much as people are thinking. That is 35 animals per Hunter over 10 days so 3.5 animals per day. Warthogs are invasive to to the Free State and Eastern Cape and I know someone that went on a cull in Free State first and between 5 people they shot 400 good size Warthogs in 5 days. They then went on a cull in Addo and shot 600 Warthogs (also sizers) between 5 people in 4 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois