Magnifying red dots

Kevin, I have used my Chapuis double with the Trijicon RMR at about 100 yards on buffalo. You can adjust the brightness of the red dot and pinpoint a target pretty far out. Mine is the 3.25 MOA. I have no reservations about recommending it for your Heym. Have you seen the Heym youtube videos with Mark Valaro talking about sight options for doubles? Very informative.
Hi Chashardy, what is the calibre of your Chapuis again?

I use the Burris Fastfire on my turkey guns. The one thing to remember on the open reflex sights like Burris, Trijicon and others they are open to the elements. I have had issues with getting water on the inside of the lens in bad weather. It’s a b to clean up though no damage. They come with a cover which does help but in my last case last year, the rain started to pour as I watched two big gobblers jumping and sparing for 5 minutes. After the fight I called one into range and it was a little difficult with the rain. I did succeed and harvested a very large Kentucky double beard. Though I don’t have one, I am acquiring a Aimpoint Micro to try out on my 404J which is sealed and have pop up covers.

I like reflex red dots so much I developed and patented a infrared thermal reflex that
68C7A467-EF5F-4D43-85BF-1DBC4E7770E9.jpeg
Sig Sauer sells. Instead of using an eyepiece your eye looks directly at a hi def TFT screen. It accomplishes similar characteristics such as both eyes open and good situationally awareness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!