Mauser78

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
AFA Archers
F040CEFD-1827-438C-BC1B-D62B23AFB9DB.jpeg
3204095D-8F9E-4312-A125-130BD939D08A.jpeg
Finally after 5 years of wanting and 9 Months of waiting for the Licence my baby is home. Going to the range on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations! The Winchester M70 is a fantastic rifle, i would never part with mine.

-Matt

Have fun at the range!

To great a rifle to be upside down, Admins help us out

Congrats! Two excellent choices in bullets also
I love both the A-Frame and the Peregrine! I haven’t tried the Peregrine in 375 yet but it’s performance in my 300 H&H was excellent.
Cheers,
Cody

Best rifle for the price, right out of the box!!! Along with best caliber to do it all if that is what you want!

Congrats on the new addition!

Thank you guys.
Got 100 Norma cases on spesial as well, so now for load development to start. Think i will try and stay with the 230gr Peregrene for evergday use, and then some 270gr for the Limpopo Bush.

Congrats on getting your new rifle, hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed my 375 H&H. I love mine, not real cost effective to shoot all the time but I took it out the other day just because I enjoy shooting it.

Model 70 is a great looking rifle.

I have it's predecessor the Super Express in crf and love it, I am sure you will your's as well. Good luck.

Congrats on finally bringing the new baby home!

My M70 in .375 H&H is probably my favorite rifle in the safe right now.. Love the way it handles and shoots...

I wonder how many members here own a Winchester Safari Express

IMO, many many! The basic rifle for Africa and Alaska!

I bought a used one in 375 H&H Mag. from a very caring previous owner off Gunbroker about a month ago. I will be mounting a scope on it in the near future but will probably not take it to the range till after my return from Africa. I'm not worried about the accuracy since all of my other Winchesters are great shooters. Three cheers for Winchester Model 70 Safari Express!!!!

I also bought the New M70 in 375HH last year. I upgraded the wood and need to spend a little more time at the range with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross