Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF DU SCI NRA
Hunted
CAR CANADA MEXICO USA RSA
My wife just bought me a Winchester model 70 super grade 7mm rem mag with a boss. How do you go about working up loads? Do you just pick a load and adjust the boss? Someone with experiance please let me in on the workings of the boss attachment. Thanks in advance
:confused:Bart

BART, most here know I don't handload, I have owned Brownings in the past with a BOSS system. I recomend, getting the BOSS off of the end of that rifle, and putting a cap on it. Then work your magic with handloads. Could always get rid of it for a 700 that looks similar, but if she noticed, you'd be in a world of shit. Quote from FMJ.

Yes, you can just work up a load and adjust the boss or just play with the load and hope it shoots well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross