Luxury Leather Sporting Accessories

Don't forget the Richland! Try a Barboncourt Rum, either the 3 or 5 star also. Not disappointing!

A little early on a work day to sample just yet but the nose on the Richland is amazing. Can’t wait for a sip this evening.

A little early on a work day to sample just yet but the nose on the Richland is amazing. Can’t wait for a sip this evening.
C'mon, it's after 1200 where you are.

Remember, it's Baileys for non dairy creamer before noon, and amber liquids 1200.

How much is it a bottle now? Used to be between $45-50.

This particular store had the 4,12 and a white rum. By the time your cigars get here I’ll have saved up enough to spring for the 12.

don't worry my friend, I also have some in reserve. :)

C'mon, it's after 1200 where you are.

Remember, it's Baileys for non dairy creamer before noon, and amber liquids 1200.

How much is it a bottle now? Used to be between $45-50.
My boss is a S.O.B. (I work for myself) LOL

It was $53 so about the same….

The Richland is really nice. Has some bourbon notes. Slightly sweet but not too much so. Outstanding sipping rum. Could easily be my new favorite but I will reserve judgment until I’ve tried the recommended Flor de Cana 15.

543F9206-67EC-4A86-81FF-0E3BBE324E67.jpeg

The bourbon notes reminded me of Tommy no. 2 a little but that’s where the similarities end. Tommy has a good bit more vanilla with it.

image.jpg

Glad you like it man! It's my favorite. Easy to drink, not harsh, great taste, etc. At #53.00/bottle, not horrendous on the pocket, and it's a GA small business, made with GA products. Dang, I should be a spokesman for them!

Glad you like it man! It's my favorite. Easy to drink, not harsh, great taste, etc. At #53.00/bottle, not horrendous on the pocket, and it's a GA small business, made with GA products. Dang, I should be a spokesman for them!
I think you already are….you got me to buy….now, how much is the commission? Lol

Hi @CBeck.
Sent you a dm

Regards

Quality (y) knife set Pithy … ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,