Luangwa Valley Wild Buffalo Hunt

Lots of good operators here in Zambia who can give you the wilderness hunt you’re looking for.
good luck with your search, if you need any info about Zambia, feel free to pm me.

@Andrew Short a really good option in Zim is @John Sharp . I hunted with John about 5-6 years ago and more recently, @Bullthrower338 and @tarbe hunted with John. The BVC is 800,000+ acres.

In the Caprivi, you might look at @ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS
*Agreed with the BVC comment made above. 'Hunted there during the transition from Lemco's beef farm to the BVC and even then it was amazing. Saw buffalo and lion regularly during the day! East of there for plains game on Knott's citrus plantation "Nottingham" with much success.

Hi - I can recommend Peter Creighton = operating in Zimbabwe and Zambia (= different areas) so he PH for a “tailormade safari” you are looking for ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!