AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAHC, NRA
Hunted
Gulf Coast western US , United Kingdom Mexico,
I HAVE ONE AVAILABLE TAG LEFT FOR OUR UPCOMING SEPTEMBER SEASON, THIS IS A THREE DAY THREE NIGHT HUNT WITH ALL
LODGING, FOOD, GUIDES, PROCESSING OF ALLIGATOR AND FISHING. LICENSE ARE PURCHASED UPON ARRIVAL. OUR HUNTS FOR
THE AMERICAN ALLIGATOR HAS BEEN CALLED ONE OF THE LAST REMAINING ADVENTURES IN NORTH AMERICA, WE HUNT FROM BOATS
AND/OR STILL HUNT AND STALK OUR PRIVATE LAKES AND MARSHLANDS. WE AVERAGED ELEVEN FEET LAST YEAR WITH 100% SUCCESS
ON GATORS, THIS HUNT HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM 3,500.00 TO 2,500.00US DUE TO ILLNESS OF OUR CLIENT.
ALLIGATOR IS UP CLOSE AND FAST ACTION HUNTING, SHOTS CAN BE VERY DIFFICULT WHEN SHOOTING OVER OPEN WATER, WE USE
A COMBINATION OF BAITING AND STALKING FOR BIG BULL GATORS. HUNTERS CAN FLY EITHER INTO NEW ORLEANS INTERNATIONAL
OR BATON ROUGE REGIONAL WHERE WE WILL PICK YOU UP FOR NO CHARGE, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
WORL-WIDE REFERENCES
DAVID C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good deal David what are your taxidermy rates from a tanned hide to a full mount. Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross