Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
This posting is for a lot of 5 brand new, in wrapper dvd's. I will sell as a lot for $75 shipped to your door. That is $15 a dvd. MSRP is $100 for the set. If you want to buy individual copies, they are $17 shipped. Please PM with any questions. I am limited in supply but have a few sets at this price.

bolt_action1.jpg
bolt_action2.jpg
bolt_action3.jpg
bolt_action4.jpg
bolt_action5.jpg

1. AFRICAN BOLT ACTION VOL 1

Take on Africa's most feared inhabitants in a deadly contest of endurance, cunning and patience. This DVD features the quest for a man-eating, livestock-killing crocodile, four trophy bull elephant safaris in Zimbabwe, a remarkable lion hunt in Tanzania and two cape buffalo taken on one hunt in the Zambezi escarpment.

2. AFRICAN BOLT ACTION VOL. 2

Take on Africa's most feared inhabitants in a deadly contest of endurance, cunning and patience. Volume Two details the search for lion, crocodile, sable and buffalo in Zimbabwe, elephant hunting in the Ngamo forest area, where some of the biggest tuskers have been taken, the hunt in Tanzania for leopard, buffalo, crocodile, sable, roan, hippo and lesser kudu, then off on two elephant safaris in the Zambezi Valley, where the line between the hunter and the hunted becomes blurred.

3. AFRICAN BOLT ACTION VOL. 3

Take on Africa's most feared inhabitants in a deadly contest of endurance, cunning and patience. Volume Three takes you on a quest for four of Africa's "Big Five", two exciting elephant hunts on the borders of two of Zimbabwe's largest National Parks. Scale the slopes of Kilimanjaro and cross the Massai Steppe into the depths of the endless African interior and Africa's wildlife Eden, Tanzania. Watch as one African community tries to deal with a crop-raiding elephant.

4. AFRICAN BOLT ACTION VOL. 4

Take on Africa's most feared inhabitants in a deadly contest of endurance, cunning and patience. Go on safari for three of Africa's "Big Five". Watch as a charging lion is stopped dead in his tracks at the feet of the hunters. Join a young hunter with three cape buffalo safaris under his belt take on the challenge of his first elephant safari.

5. AFRICAN BOLT ACTION VOL 5

Take on Africa's most feared inhabitants in a deadly contest of endurance, cunning and patience. Volume Five features cape buffalo safari action in Zambia and another cape buffalo safari in Zimbabwe, three separate safaris for the most elusive of all African animals, the African leopard, then it's off to hunt numerous plains game and the taking of one massive crocodile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a few sets left. These are selling quickly. Anyone here want one?

I have sold out for now. If anyone is interested in this set that has not already contacted me, please do so. I might be re-ordering if i have enough interest. Thanks, Tom

Tom I need the set , but how do I make the remittance I am in India ,can u ship them here?

Rgds

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross