Lot Of 375 H&H Bullets & Brass For Sale

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I would like to sell this all as one lot. I would consider some trades whole or partial but mostly want to sell this as a single lot for cash.
I have the following 375 H&H components
155-235gr Speer Hot-Cor
150-250gr Sierra game Kings
200-300gr Accubonds
50- 300gr Barnes TSX
100 New in Bag Privi brass.
Price for entire lot shipped $800
As a bonus I have 80 swift A Frames. These were given to me by a member here and I can not in good conscience sell them. If someone buys the lot I will pitch them in. You can research the prices and see that the price of those are not included in the above lot.

I also have listed a lot of 458Lott brass and bullets. I will combine the two lots for a discount if you want all of it.

Last edited:
I’m interested in the 375 h&h brass if you’re interested in selling.

I am going to give it a little while to see if the whole lot sells together, if it doesn't I buy another 375 at some point.

I'd probably buy the 300gr accubonds and barnes if you decide to separate

I'm gonna give it a little longer to try and sell the whole lot and if it doesn't sell I may split it. With shipping what it is right now, I would really like to sell it all and be able to pack it into one flat rate box.

There are at least 2 or 3 nice 375's for sale on here right now. Surely somebody wants to get a new 375 and buy this lot of brass and bullets? You would be all set, 100 pieces of.brand new brass, practice bullets, accubonds for your lion, swift A frames for your buffalo. This is a perfect opportunity to pick up everything you need to get started on your first or next safari.

How was that? That is my best car salesman pitch right there :ROFLMAO:. I am always open to offers or potential trades as well.

Or you could buy one of those nice 375s and keep all the components. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not to offend you but the price is too high. I have been buying a good bit of components lately. Excluding the Speer and Sierra bullets the remainder of all the Barnes, nosler, a-frame, and brass is $450.

Screenshot_20221130-114007.png

The accubonds alone are $372 without shipping or taxes so that would be $400 just for the accubonds after taxes and shipping. I would say the remainder of my brass and bullets are worth more than $50 and when you throw in 80 of the Aframes at $1.92 per bullet then it might be worth paying a premium for the 100 pieces of brass worth at least $2 each so there is $600 just between the accubonds and the brass not counting all the Sierra and Speer.
I'll keep my price where it is, and if anyone wants to make an offer or trade they can shoot me a PM.
Screenshot_20221130-114507.png

The problem with using the out of stock prices when they are in stock they put a sale on them. The sale price was a 44% discount for the 235 and 350 grain barnes in 375. I also bought 180 grain 30 cal and 500 grain 458. Nothing was over $40 a box. As stock decreases the price increases closer to full price. I also paid $82 for 100 pieces of new Remington brass. I’m only trying to help you sale if that’s what you want. Like i recommended earlier, buy a 375 and enjoy some range time. Good luck.

The problem with using the out of stock prices when they are in stock they put a sale on them. The sale price was a 44% discount for the 235 and 350 grain barnes in 375. I also bought 180 grain 30 cal and 500 grain 458. Nothing was over $40 a box. As stock decreases the price increases closer to full price. I also paid $82 for 100 pieces of new Remington brass. I’m only trying to help you sale if that’s what you want. Like i recommended earlier, buy a 375 and enjoy some range time. Good luck.
Get off my thread man, seriously, if you don't like the price then don't buy it, but move on along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,