AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
My son and daughter in law had their first baby yesterday a beautiful, healthy little girl. That brings the total to 4 granddaughters and one grandson. Gonna need one more Pink Ryder and a whole lot more BBs. I love having a family of shooters and hunters

Congratulations Grandpa!

Thanks guys

Congratulations!!!

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Lucky You!! We have two granddaughters. One is fullbore vegan the other loves horses. Oh well.

Congratulations!
I have a 10 year old grandson that hopefully will get to deer hunt for the first time this year.
My second grandson turns 1 on March 8th.
He was born at less than 3 pounds but is totally healthy and doing great.

Lucky You!! We have two granddaughters. One is fullbore vegan the other loves horses. Oh well.
Congratulations!
I have a 10 year old grandson that hopefully will get to deer hunt for the first time this year.
My second grandson turns 1 on March 8th.
He was born at less than 3 pounds but is totally healthy and doing great.
As long as they are healthy and happy, that's the important thing!

What kind of scope can you put on a pink Ryder. . . ?
I bought one years ago and my three girls (9, 14, 18) still pull it out and shoot up pop cans and stuff with it. I hope I don’t get grandkids for a long time but I have had lots of good times with my girls! Enjoy the newest edition to your family and congratulations!

Congrats :D Cheers:

Congratulations.

Congrats and start 'em young. I have 4 grandkids in their 20s and 4 great grandkids ages 2 to 5. All the grandkids shoot and I hope they teach their kids to shoot.

What fun! Congratulations!
As soon as you have two great grandkids you will catch up with me!:ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O

Gotcha beat. I've got 4 great grandkids.

Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.