Looking to hunt Argentina in couple months!!

Discussion in 'Hunting Mexico, Central & South America' started by Carrie, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Carrie

Carrie AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    I’m looking to hunt Argentina in a couple months. Can anyone point me to reputable and trustworthy outfitters and who to avoid? Wanting to do red stag, water buffalo and possibly some wing shooting!!!

MG Hunting likes this.

2. MMAL

MMAL GOLD SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    New Jersey, New York, Wyoming, Colorado, Mexico, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland, Namibia
    @MG Hunting is a member on this site. I believe you might find a hunt report on them as well. I know they post some deals every once in awhile. Personally I know nothing about them but it is a place to start.

3. Carrie

Carrie AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    @MMAL thank you I will look them up!!!

4. Cody hunt4life

Cody hunt4life AH Member

Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    Texas, Alaska, Colorado, Missouri, Quebec, Mexico
    Contact John Martins he has a special running with a guaranteed outfitter in Argentina for a fantastic price and guaranteed shot guarantee on 300-350” if that’s what you are looking for.

5. Carrie

Carrie AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    Thank you!!! I’ll look into that!!!

Cody hunt4life likes this.

6. Caza y Safaris Argentina

Caza y Safaris Argentina SPONSOR Since 2019 AH Member

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    sci
    Carrie.
    We´re a new member of AH despite of one of the oldest hunting company in Argentina and an old SCI members We own 3 ranches. One is located 3 hour´s drive from the international airport where we´d advice you this combined hunt you´re looking for. The area has many and good quality of red stag, axis deer , blackbuck , fallow deer, enormous boars, goats, rams and an stable buffalo population among others. Almost all species are available all year long except red stag and fallow deer that is from March till August. When are you able to come? this year or next?Please note some months we´re being really demanded and we´re traveling to some big hunting shows very soon. We could make you a customized package deal for both species. Please let´s get in touch to info@cazaysafaris.com.ar to send you a detailed money proposal with openings. References at disposal. Best regards. Ignacio.

Carrie likes this.

7. MG Hunting

MG Hunting SPONSOR Since 2017 AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    I will send you information on an inbox!

Carrie likes this.