Looking like we have a new family member...

Inline6

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Well our dogs had puppies and we had this beautiful little girl. She has a hint of white on her chest. I was mess with my wife and called the pup my Namibian Princess. Well I have just been calling her Princess for short, I think we are going to end up keeping her. Wife hates that name so been thinking about what to call her. I said we were selling all the puppies but it's my understanding that black is pretty rare. It also helps that when I take them out and they are done play she always lays on my feet.

So.... if anyone has a name suggestion we are ears. Something African that is short (single syllable names dogs response better) would add to the cool factor.

216487.jpeg
216493.jpeg

Well our dogs had puppies and we had this beautiful little girl. She has a hint of white on her chest. I was mess with my wife and called the pup my Namibian Princess. Well I have just been calling her Princess for short, I think we are going to end up keeping her. Wife hates that name so been thinking about what to call her. I said we were selling all the puppies but it's my understanding that black is pretty rare. It also helps that when I take them out and they are done play she always lays on my feet.

So.... if anyone has a name suggestion we are ears. Something African that is short (single syllable names dogs response better) would add to the cool factor.

View attachment 425775View attachment 425776
If that little face won't just melt your heart you have a real problem. Of course, I'm partial to Labs anyway. We've had three that we raised from pups. Two are gone now and Charlie is pushing 11.

Did you let a Lab on the property?

I've never seen a Black GSP.

Yup, you are doomed. She's a keeper.

ijuba - Dove

If that little face won't just melt your heart you have a real problem. Of course, I'm partial to Labs anyway. We've had three that we raised from pups. Two are gone now and Charlie is pushing 11.
Thank you, she also has a very inquisitive personality.

Sorry to hear about your two, hopefully Charlie brings you many more happy years.

She is actually half GSP half GWP.

Mom and Dad

Screenshot_20210921-221918_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210921-221950_Gallery.jpg

Keep the names coming, I appreciate the help and definitely 2 names thus far we have not thought of.

I'm not pushing any names on you in my life the family have had dogs named.
Tiny
Simone
Notify
Sally
Flirt
Mopsy
Jessie. (Jess) below.
1632288827070429887428417171894.jpg

Beautiful pup!

Call her “ Nala.” Nala is a character from the Lion King movie. She is the lioness heroine!
That is a good one Jon. (Even sort of brings a Nyala to mind) I had a beautiful Rotweiler bitch called Talla and it is an easy name to call.

Just beautiful, I´ve had a few dogs, my favorite is a Rottweiler female we called Tara.

What a sweetie! She’s black as night.
If one syllable is what you’re after, maybe “Shade” for a name.
She’s a heart melter that one.

What a cutie!

That is the best kind of new family member!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!