AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
It's a bit belated but I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year as I have just returned from a month long visit in Namibia for the holidays. Thank you to all of the members who have made AH so amazing last year, the site has grown tremendously and just keeps getting better and better. As we continue to grow it is my intention that we can maintain this level of quality.

I am so proud to be a part of this site that is so friendly, open and informative, it has exceeded all of my expectations, and this is only because of all of you who contribute so much and are so conscientious and knowledgeable.

I hope that AH has brought and will continue to bring you value, entertainment, camaraderie or connections that you would not have had otherwise. I really look forward to what 2011 will bring as I have some exciting new ideas that I hope will continue to lead AH into the future.

With my deepest appreciation.

Jerome

watermark.php

Our Christmas bush tree in Namibia... bravely decorated by my wife and daughter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerome,

Thanks for having such a great place for all of us to gather and talk about Africa! It is a resource, source of entertainment and education! Keep up the good work!

Hi Jerome

Thank you for the great forum and for always being ready to help!

All the best for the new year to everyone involved in AH.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi Jerome

A big thanks to you and your team for the great site.

Best wishes for you in 2011

Regards
Dave

What the others said +1:biggrin2:
Jerome, did you get to fit in a day of hunting while in Namibia?

Ty

Thanks Jerome. This is a great site.

Best wishes to you and your family in 2011.

nd

Thanks everyone!
Ty, I was able to do some hunting, mostly cull hunting, and spent as much time every day out in the bush as possible. I really soaked it all in and had amazing time... Really one month went by so fast and was not enough! I took some great pictures but haven't had the time to go through them yet. I will post the best ones to share with everybody as soon as I am able, hopefully before the SCI convention.

Hello Jerome,

Thank you for such a great forum and being there to help and promote reputable outfitters. It is a pity you could not stop by in South Africa but we will make it a next time....

Best wishes for 2011 to you and your family.

Best regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois