Looking for Winchester Model 70 .375 HH

cwrisinger

Reaction score
First time poster here. I am looking for a Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H. It is impossible to order one at this time and figured this would be a great of a place as any to potentially find one for sale. If anyone has any guidance it would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Do you want a pre-64 or just ANY M70 .375?

I was looking to buy a new one as the cost is significantly less than a pre 64 and for what this gun will be used for, I would prefer to spend less. I own a number of model 70s in other calibers, both pre 64 and non, and have been very pleased with the quality of the newer model 70s.

Watch the classified ads here, Guns International, Gun Broker, etc. They are not hard to find.

Will continue to do so. Hadn’t had any luck the past week or so and figured I would post in case someone had one they were looking to sell and had not yet posted it.

There is one at my local Scheels. I looked at it. Looks to have only fired a few shoots. The feed ramp is the only way I can tell it has been shot. And there is hardly a scratch on that If you are interested I can get you some info. Or give you more details. I can probably get you some photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!