WANTED: Looking For South Africa Hunt For Myself & Two Daughters

Greetings,
I have "lurked" on this site for about two years and finally registered today.

I am looking to hunt South Africa in late March with my two daughters. I have extensive hunting experience in the western part of the United States. My oldest daughter (16) has taken two deer while my youngest (12) will go on her first big game hunt next week. Both daughters have taken multiple wild turkeys. They are new to hunting, but not brand new.

I am in contact with one outfitter that I likely will be going with, but I am willing to look elsewhere before committing. I would like to see what my options are so if any of you have suggestions, please let me know.

I would like to take a kudu and a black wildebeest. Neither have to be "book" animals but must be handsome heads. If one or the other is unavailable, I would consider something else.
My oldest daughter would like a zebra but is willing to consider other options. A cull is desirable as she has no intention of hanging the head. Just a photo.
My youngest daughter is highly flexible and will consider just about anything.

The remainder of our time we would like to tour the coastal area to see a lighthouse and possibly some wild penguins and any other coastal sights. We would like to spend another day touring a National Park or some other highlight.

So now I leave it to your suggestions!
I thank you in advance for your time and suggestions.
Randy
I have booked a Cull Hunt with Nick Bowker for October 2022. I am really looking forward to hunting with him.

Oh man this is an old thread!

My daughters and I went with Marius at KMG safaris. It was a nice trip and Marius did a good job. That was my first trip to RSA in 2013.

Ive been back three more times

Second with Tootabi Safaris
Third with Rhinoster Hoek Safaris and with LJ Safaris
Fourth same as third

I have booked a Cull Hunt with Nick Bowker for October 2022. I am really looking forward to hunting with him.
I have hunted with Nick Bowker and great hunting, accommodations, great game, great prices, great service and he responded quickly to a couple of special requests, Also I think he has two daughters as well. I will be back there in 2022

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois