Looking for outfitters in South Africa and Namibia

Hi Steven
We are based on our 100 000 acre Blaauwkrantz ranch in the heart of the Eastern Cape, please message me with your email address.

Hi Steven

We have 90 000 acres in the Karoo with 20 different species of game to hunt. Please send us a PM or send us an email on ljsafaris@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Juan Stander

Hallo there, we have a concession in Namibia in Damaraland that covers 1 million acres free range
hunting.
Please email us for more details info@leopardlegend.com

Hi guys!

I'm looking for hunting areas in South Africa or Namibia that exceed 50,000 acres for my safaris destination. Please provide details. Thanks in advance!
Check out Frontier Safaris. Their EC ranch is 75,000 contiguous, privately owned acres and their Southern Namibia ranch consists of 120,000 contiguous, privately owned acres. They are a family run business operating since the 1980's. I've hunted with them many times and will double up next month hunting Namibia first then EC. It's going to be a big one boys!

Hi guys!

I'm looking for hunting areas in South Africa or Namibia that exceed 50,000 acres for my safaris destination. Please provide details. Thanks in advance!

Good day @stevenQ718

Welcome to the forum sir. My main area in the Freestate province of South Africa is over 55 000acres and we offer over 25 species in this area including some excellent buffalo.

There are numerous reports on the forum of my hunters from yhe forum that has hunted my area I am mentioning here.

I will be more than happy to put together a package for you. We work on a qouta system to ensure high trophy qaulity and we sell qouta on first come, first serve basis.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

All my best,

Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.