www.jaktiungern.se
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SJF
Hunted
SA & Namibia NZ Hungary USA Nordic countries Scotland
Hi

My brother and I and some friends are going in april 2012. I have been in Namibia before and are interested in finding new places to hunt at. For my friends it's the first time to Namibia, so that's why I'm looking for package deals for us.

Including:
6-8 days of hunting
4-6 animals (Gems, Red Hartebeest etc)
and all whats normaly is included

As swedes we are only interested in serious stalking with high ethical standards.

Looking forward to any reply from anyone who would like to have a group of serious huntsmen from Sweden.

Br/Stephan

Stephen

I have met and talked to Frank about his operation and i visited with some of his clientel who were very happy with there results...

I would suggest that you do your own research and check references...

Frank Heger usually books up very quickly...he was book for this year when i wanted to travel to Namibia.

Otjiruse Hunting, Namibia, Frank and Gudrun Heger

He puts packages together you will have to contact him or his booking agent...

OTJIRUSE HUNTING
TERRY WAGNER
PO BOX 8
ORTING, WASHINGTON 98360

Phone:
253-279-8583

E-MAIL: WAGNERWWH@AOL.COM

Thanks!

I'll contact them and then will see :)

Dear Stephan

I will mail you all our details. Have some very intersting offers.

Thanks

Sylvia Janbey

Dear Stephen

I have tried to mail you all our prices but your message box if full can you pls. contact me in order for me to mail you all relevant info.

Last Hunter for reference:

Steen Dissing Hansen
Denmark
Email: kirkerup@mail.dk

Regards

Sylvia

Dear Stephen

I have tried to mail you all our prices but your message box if full can you pls. contact me in order for me to mail you all relevant info.

Last Hunter for reference:

Steen Dissing Hansen
Denmark
Email: kirkerup@mail.dk

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia

I send you a PM

Dear Stephan
Did you manage with to decide on an Outfitter for your Namibian safari? If you are intersted in a quotation, do not hesitate to indicate this to us.
Greetings from Africa, Namibia.
Ansie Strauss

5 Swedish hunters

Hallo Stephan
We do have packages for you.
Please email as to what you would like to hunt.If you need more information about us please let me know I will forward bow hunting and rifle hunting references to you.
Looking forward to your reply.
regards from sunny Namibia
Margie

Hi guys,

I had a great time in Namibia last summer with Christi Liebenberg of Hatari Safaris; all spot/stalk, ethical, many species of plainsgame. He's born/bred on Namibian ranch. All of my wife & my trophies were SCI Bronze or better. You'll find him on any good search engine. Tell him Joe & Ruth said "Hello"

Hi 9.3x62
I have hunted with Okatare hunting safaris alot they are all about serios walk and stalk hunting "no blind and no vehicles"
the trophies I have taken with them was all gold medal "SCI" I have hunted all over Namibia the experiance I have of them, their are no equal. they can be contacted at okatare@mweb.com.na
have a look at Okatare Hunting Safaris
their rates are not cheap but if i have to compaire therates with the others they are quite reasonable.

Hi Stephan

I'm currently in the USA for hunting shows and don't always have acces to the internet. If you guys are still looking for hunting packages could you please mail me with the dates and the animals and how many PH's you want. I'm very central in Namibia and can also take you on a fishing or shark fishing trip on the coast or to Etosha National Park. You can look at my website. I have a contact in Scandanavia Herbert and Diane Svenblad that you can contact if you wish so, they're from Aland. You'll find there address under contact information on my website. Once I have a bit more information I can work out a deal for you.

I would like ot pm you so I can discuss the hunt details a bit better with you.

Thanks

Roy

Hi stephen,

You can read through my report on here under hunting reports Namibia, first time safari, If this sounds interesting, give me a message, I will be more than helpful to get you in contact with Japie Engelbrecht my PH in Namibia, I had an excellent time, and will probably go back this year for more :)

cheers
Rasmus

Maanlig Hunting Farm has some great packages you may want to look at
Tanja Luttig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,