Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
OK guys, I need 40-60 federal nickel-plated cases for .375 H&H. Once fired is fine. Also need empty federal ammo boxes for the same. Thanks

WestCo

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Zimbabwe
I can look at how many nickle-plated cases that I have, that are once fired, probably close to 60+ for you.

Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
I can look at how many nickle-plated cases that I have, that are once fired, probably close to 60+ for you.
Thanks, PM to you

TByrd

Gold supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, Trout Unlimited
Albert, are the Federal Premium considered nickel plated? Reach out to me if you're still looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwqqismw2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?