Looking for Eland, Hyena and Bushpig hunt in 2011

style

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hello. My name is Stuart and I am looking for a quality affordable Eland, Hyena and bushpig hunt. I have hunted in both Namibia and Zimbabwe before but the Eland has always eluded me. Ideally I would like to find a 5 to 6 day hunt with a high odds of bagging a respectable Eland bull and possibly a Hyena and Bushpig as well. I will consider the less desirable months to hunt if it helps the price. I would also consider a discounted cape buff or hippo hunt but they may very well be out of my price range. Thanks for your time.

Hi Style

PM sent!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi Stuart

If you are looking for a good deal on Eland Hyena and Bushpig I will be able to help.

My Eland hunting is done from my main camp in Limpopo I stil do have a few great trophies
on them.
Hyena can be arranged in SA but I prefer to hunt Hyena in Zim only 120KM from my main camp where we will spend our last days.
Bushpig is almost a guarantee I hunt Bushpig over bait and have shot 6 last year out of 7.
On cheap Buffalo I can help with a good cow if you are interisted Bulls are a bit picey but if
you prefer a bull I a sure I can arrainge one in Zim for a good price as well.

Eland normal price goes for $2000.00 I can do for $1800.00
Hyena I will have to find out a price they normaly go for $1200.00
Bushpig normal price is $400.00 I can do for $300.00

I cant do much on the day fees that will be $350.00

PRICES INCLUDES

* SERVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL HUNTER
HUNTING VEHICLE AND SUPPORT TEAM
* TRANSFER BY ROAD FROM POLOKWANE OR
NEAREST AIRPORT TO CAMP
* ACCOMMODATION, MEALS AND SOFT DRINKS
AS WELL AS BEER AND WINE IN MODERATION
* DAILY LAUNDRY SERVICE
* FIELD PREPARATION OF TROPHIES

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE

* ALL AIR TRAVEL BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER
THE CONTRACTED PERIOD OF THE SAFARI
* ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL CHARGES
INCURRED BEFORE AND AFTER THE CONTRACTED
PERIOD OF THE SAFARI
* TROPHY FEES FOR ANIMALS TAKEN OR WOUNDED
* AIR CHARTERS
* HIRE OF RIFLE AND AMMUNITION
* GRATUITIES TO PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND
OTHER STAFF
* PREPARATION, PACKING, DOCUMENTATION
AND EXPORT OF TROPHIES

Thanks Bossie
LIMPOPO BIG GAME SAFARIS

Style.
If you are interested in end off season buff and hippo special please send me an email I will see what i can do on a price for you.
For eland , try Spiral Horn Safaris.
juan

Hello. My name is Stuart and I am looking for a quality affordable Eland, Hyena and bushpig hunt. I have hunted in both Namibia and Zimbabwe before but the Eland has always eluded me. Ideally I would like to find a 5 to 6 day hunt with a high odds of bagging a respectable Eland bull and possibly a Hyena and Bushpig as well. I will consider the less desirable months to hunt if it helps the price. I would also consider a discounted cape buff or hippo hunt but they may very well be out of my price range. Thanks for your time.
Dear Stuart Tshukudu Safaris has a area of its own with alarge number of eland where you are garenteed to see large trophy bulls and also where you can hunt hyena and bushpig the package will be $6200 for a 6 day hunt if you look at our web page you will see the quality that you can get regards Chris

Tshukudu safris Quote

Dear Stuart Tshukudu safaris has a area of its own with alarge number of eland where you are garenteed to see large trophy bulls and also where you can hunt hyena and bushpig the package will be $6200 for a 6 day hunt if you look at our web page you will see the quality that you can get regards Chris

I sent you a quote for the eland and hyena and bushpig we also have buffalo cows going on a spesial of $2200 which can be taken with this hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!