Looking For Brno ZKK 602

Johan Rautenbach

Reaction score
Member of
NSA
Hunted
South Africa
Hi all.

I am looking for a brno zkk 602 action that still has the pop up ghost ring.

I grew up hunting with a zkk 601 in 308win so I whant to use the zkk 602 action to build ether a 500 Jeffery or a 505 gibs to be used by me for backup on dangerous game.
It doesn't have to be only a action, I will buy the whole rifle.

I am situated in South Africa.

Thanks in advance

Hello @Johan Rautenbach

Did you have any luck? I too am considering the same action for a project, and I am trying to determine how available these are.

While not exactly the answer to your question, Brownells carries CZ-550 actions.

upload_2017-6-18_14-48-15.png

Another place, https://www.impactguns.com/cz-550-belted-magnum-inaction-onlyin-806703000251.aspx

upload_2017-6-18_14-57-30.png

I have a 308 NM being built on a zkk-600 and I was going to convert my 375 which is a Remington 798 (Zastava action) to a 400 H&H. Then I got the idea to try and find a match for the zkk-600 to convert to the 400 H&H to make a set.

GunBroker has a few zkk's floating around throughout the year for some of you guys here in the States. Its a really nice action so good luck to you all.

Not sure how helpful this is but there are 3 of zkk 602s that I have seen recently for sale in gun shops here in Lusaka. None of them has the pop up peep sight. 2 are 375s and one is a 458.

Not sure how helpful this is but there are 3 of zkk 602s that I have seen recently for sale in gun shops here in Lusaka. None of them has the pop up peep sight. 2 are 375s and one is a 458.

I don't know if there are export restrictions? If I could have it shipped out then that could help! Thanks:). Do you know which store?

I don't know if there are export restrictions? If I could have it shipped out then that could help! Thanks:). Do you know which store?

Two of them were at Kanele Arms and one was at Sporting Guns. Both these places have Face Book pages. Let me know if you'd like me to go and take pictures and give you an in hand description. I'll be at Kanele soon to collect a Brno .243 that they are just doing change of ownership on for me.

Two of them were at Kanele Arms and one was at Sporting Guns. Both these places have Face Book pages. Let me know if you'd like me to go and take pictures and give you an in hand description. I'll be at Kanele soon to collect a Brno .243 that they are just doing change of ownership on for me.

Thank you sir, that is very kind. I am also chasing down a lead here. Hopefully it will pan out, but if not I will certainly check out this option. Out of interest, I am going to look into what is involved in getting a rifle out of the country.

All the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.