Looking for a Reliable Booking Agent? Check Out Trek Safaris!

JoeTS

Reaction score
Website
www.treksafaris.com
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Delta Waterfowl, NWTF, Quail Unlimited
Good Morning! My name is Joe Patterson with Trek Safaris in Jacksonville, FL. Trek International Safaris is an association of sportsmen who enjoy outdoor adventures in the U.S. and abroad. Since 1973, Trek has arranged quality hunting and fishing trips for thousands of clients each year involving over 40 countries worldwide and hundreds of different trips.

In the beginning Trek pioneered and outfitted hunts in Honduras and learned the benefits of good scouting habits and hard work. With our initial success there, we took our efforts to Mexico, and other countries in Central and South America where we send more clients than anyone in the world. Since those early days of booking and operating trips, Trek now has over 16,000 active clients enjoying over 150 different types of outdoor trips from Argentina to Alaska, and The Bahamas to Africa. Eventually we expanded our range of services by forming a travel agency with the ability to handle a full range of travel service for customers.

If you are not only looking for a safari to Africa, we can help organize a wonderful fishing trip to Central and South America along with great wingshooting and big game hunting in Argentina. Look me up on my website or you can email me.

Welcome to AH Joe.

Please do share your offers here on AH. Look forward to your input.

Joe welcome to AH...

our members would welcome world wide hunting opportunities

Welcome to AH Joe!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum, Joe !

Welcome to AH Joe, pass on any cancellations or specials for all to see.

Welcome to AH Joe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois