Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hey guys
My nephew is graduating high school in 2019. His dad and myself are wanting to take him on a hunting trip to celebrate. We are thinking an alligator/hog combo. Anybody know of some good outfitters that I could contact? Looking for a daylight spot and stalk rifle hunt on gator as opposed to hook and line hunt. Would be 2 or 3 hunters and possibly some non hunters as well. I will be looking online as well but thought I would ask in case someone has some contacts or has done a similar hunt.
Any advice or tips would be appreciated.
FYI we are from Canada so would need non-resident tags and export.
Thanks a lot.

Give Deep South Outfitters a call. I hunted hogs with him a few years ago and had a blast. Here is the link to his web page

http://deepsouthoutfitter.com/

I never use outfitters as a local but lower St. Johns river has amazing gator hunting I've seen 50 gators on a 3 hour hike on public land before down there. Hogs are freakin everywhere I think some outfitters will even let you hunt them for free as they are a nuisance animal although north Florida seems to have more hogs and more land to hunt them on. If your going day hunting judging size should be easy as you almost always see them basking but every inch from eyes to nostrils is a foot. Hunting is best at above 70 degrees Fahrenheit so be prepared its worse than you think the humidity just kills you, bug spray is a must, and gator season is hurricane season cancellations can happen and can last a whole season but if it doesn't flooding spreads the gators out so watch the weather. I'm sure you have fun Floridas a great place to hunt and don't forget the fishing or Osceola turkey!

Check out Gods Country Outfitters. I think the gator hunts take place between September and November. Hogs are available year round.

Check out Gods Country Outfitters. I think the gator hunts take place between September and November. Hogs are available year round.

Those are very reasonable rates compared to others I’ve seen. We’re taking the kids to Disney this fall and I’m trying to convince my better half to let me slip in a gator hunt on one of our days outside the parks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!