Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
Have 7mag dies and .38spl brass to trade or cash
I have:
Lee 3 die set with factory crimp and shell holder and RCBS nick sizer die for 7mm rem mag. Like new cond. Only loaded about 100rds. Also comes with the small 7mm load book

500 nickel plated .38spl brass once fired and 300-400 mixed regular brass.

I need in order of importance:
.375 H&H dies
.375 H&H brass
.375 bullets 200-235gr for light loading
.416 Rigby dies
.416 bullets 400gr or less
.416 Rigby brass

If you have any of these but aren't interested in what I have please PM with a dollar amount, like wise if you are interested in what I have but no trade, PM for a dollar amount. Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob404

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
I think I can help you out with the 200g 375 and if your interested I have some 260 as well

Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA

Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
Pretty much just looking for .416 stuff now I think. Still have all the stuff for trade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scerway

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...