Looking for 1 ¹/4 to 1" die bushing

Papabear55

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Looking for the bushing adapter so i can reload 500 Jeffery on my rcbs rock chucker

I have a box with a dozen press bushings. If I find it will will email you.
I appreciate it cal, sorry i didnt get to stop by. Ended up leaving later than i wanted and just now got home around midnight

I ran into the same problem a few months back. I can make you one if Cal doesn’t have one. RCBS doesn’t make one. The minor of the 1-1/4” is very close to the major diameter of the 1” and is a bit tricky.

I ran into the same problem a few months back. I can make you one if Cal doesn’t have one. RCBS doesn’t make one. The minor of the 1-1/4” is very close to the major diameter of the 1” and is a bit tricky.
I found one and i can call rcbs and get one according to their tech support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!