Local Perceptions Of Safari Hunting In Namibia

Discussion in 'Articles' started by NamStay, Jun 13, 2018.

1. NamStay

NamStay AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
  2. NamStay

NamStay AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Dirtdart likes this.

3. CAustin

CAustin BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
    Thank you for sharing

NamStay likes this.

4. flatwater bill

flatwater bill AH Fanatic

Member of:
    NRA endowment member/Life member
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
    Thanks for the article........................I think that the phrase "trophy hunting" has a bad connotation.....a bad rap.......it sounds as if we are going to saw off the horns and to Hell with rest. Of course, that is not the case. I think I am a meat hunter........just want the meat to be attached to some huge antlers or horns. I wish there were a better term than trophy hunting......................it gives the snowflakes the wrong impression..........fortunately, a lot of Namibians recognize the value and are supportive...but here in the US of A, where meat is synthesized in a laboratory and offered under plastic wrap in a supermarket, there is no need to kill or grow food..........FWB