Live game drive my newest addiction

gi jane

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Howdy all! Hope everyone's well? I just discovered this live safari/game drive cam and since day one (saw two wild dog hunts and kills) and I can't tell you how much watching it helps me with the African withdrawal side-effects (spelling?) I have. One can view a game drive live. In the past day (just started watching) I have seen two kills by a clan of wild dogs. It's helping with my recovery from my addiction to beautiful Africa. Not a hunting type of site (be warned), to say the least, but something to help those of us that crave the memories and want to refresh our past experiences in Africa. It's a live game drive from (mountain time/US) 07:00-10:00 and then from 21:00-24:00 (weather and signal permitting). Hope some of you will look into it. I thought the water hole cams were great but this is even better for those of us not in the bush. Stay well everyone!!!! Oh and just a side-note, the only downside (aside from the shaky signal at times) is that the vehicles are Land Rovers. Sigh, but I am still very grateful to have access to such an amazing webcam/site!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p;);););););););)

http://www.wildearth.tv/cam/wildearth-safaris

Last edited:
Neat source.
Thanks

thanks janey , will check it out ,when im in a better service area....(y)(y)(y)

Massive leopard live on Wildearth.tv cam.. Feeding on zebra in a tree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg