image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

There’s are lots of deer but not going to get pics of all of them. It was a good turn out and some really fabulous custom open mouth stuff. Not for your average mounts :LOL:

Let’s end where we began. Open mouth javelina chewing cactus. 1st place Masters
image.jpg

Nice, thanks for sharing !

I found out James Yorubrough did the javelina. Division awards will be done today but I’m not staying for banquet.

Some really great stuff!!!

On a personal preference matter I’m not feeling the open mouth stuff on the non predators. Looks fine on predators and pigs. I’m not wild about it on the others.

Who were the judges? Any pix of birds before you leave?

Some really great stuff!!!

On a personal preference matter I’m not feeling the open mouth stuff on the non predators. Looks fine on predators and pigs. I’m not wild about it on the others.
If you want any chance to place high, you have to do wide open mouth AND some sort of pedestal base. Otherwise you are just lost on the crowd. I didn’t see a single Blue ribbon on the normal shoulder mounts. It’s an unfortunate byproduct. 99.5% of customers wouldn’t have the cost one of these would run anyway. 40-60 hrs in one mount vs avg 12 hours.

Who were the judges? Any pix of birds before you leave?
Sorry Firebird. I’m not a bird guy. I didn’t pay much attention although my wife really like a pheasant. There weren’t too many birds overall. I’m already back home. Waiting to hear the big winners tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!