Lions Kill Three Children In The Ngorongoro Conservation Area

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

Three Ngoile primary school pupils have been killed by a lion in the Orbalbal ward in Ngorongoro District in Arusha Region.

The children were searching for their cattle that had got lost in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.

Information from Ngorongoro Conservation Area said that another child was seriously injured by the wild cat.

Ngoile primary school headteacher, Lobulu Meeje told The Citizen that all three pupils were from the same family. Meeje named the dead pupils as Ndoskoy Sangau, Sangau Metui, and Sangau Kadonyo while Kiyambwa Namuyata escaped with multiple injuries.

Screenshot_33.jpg

Sad, the kids were killed.

This "story line" is such a load of crap:

"The children were searching for their cattle that had got lost in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area."

Much more likely story: The children were pushing the cattle into the NCA to graze. They then tried to drive the lion off from taking an easy dinner. The lion took offence and dealt with the antagonists.

Herders encroaching reserves is a constant issue recently.

What? The lion doesn't have a name? He isn't one of the 'cute' lions so they can blame the lion on this one. Had they just given him a name this could have been avoided. But since he doesn't have a name, then he's just a 'wild cat'. Makes you wonder how the story would have read if ole Cecil was responsible.

Still, it is a shame that three children were lost and a fourth seriously maimed. I can't imagine how that must feel as a parent, and I hope I never find out.

Sad, the kids were killed.

This "story line" is such a load of crap:

"The children were searching for their cattle that had got lost in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area."

Much more likely story: The children were pushing the cattle into the NCA to graze. They then tried to drive the lion off from taking an easy dinner. The lion took offence and dealt with the antagonists.

Herders encroaching reserves is a constant issue recently.
To add...who sends four little kids out to do that anyway? Not even one adult with them? In that area? So sad to hear.

To add...who sends four little kids out to do that anyway? Not even one adult with them? In that area? So sad to hear.

In Africa I believe that most if not all herding is done by teenagers or younger. At least that's what I have seen and heard.

Sad news that children have lost their lives. I bet you will not see this in the western news outlets.
thanks for sharing

In Africa I believe that most if not all herding is done by teenagers or younger. At least that's what I have seen and heard.
I don’t doubt that for a minute. Just thought maybe that area would have added danger. At any rate, what a horrible way to meet your end.

Sad news that children have lost their lives. I bet you will not see this in the western news outlets.
thanks for sharing
They MSM are only concerned about Biden and racism news.... the sell out stuff and not real news.
If i stayed on bear country...I would make sure they can protect themselves...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you