Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
British Deer Society, British Association of Shooting & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa
This story has made the front page of the second biggest newspaper in the UK today. It attacks hunters but actually the only incidence of hunting is a 'green hunt' where the client shoots the lion with a tranquilizer. A vet then comes to 'save' it by....tranquilizing it!

Obviously us hunters have united in opposing 'canned' lion hunts and farming for bones for the Asian medicine market.

Sadly there is no organisation in the UK I know of who will respond to this article to defend legal, ethical hunting, as the Daily Mail is big online/has it's own TV channel in the US I wonder if anyone knows if the SCI or similar could respond?

Thanks from the UK
Nick

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ickening-lion-trade-ends-dramatic-rescue.html

Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross