Lions in Kruger

Nice job Ron!

Very good explanation - I look forward to hearing and seeing more things from Ron in the future.

Too bad the mainstream media won't show this explanation. But why bother with facts when you can generate emotion with your version?

I wish they would show this for the masses to see. Truth backed by experience, scientific data and experience, but everyone on this forum knows that doesn't mean jack squat to the antis.

I wish they would show this for the masses to see. Truth backed by experience, scientific data and experience, but everyone on this forum knows that doesn't mean jack squat to the antis.

Too bad the mainstream media won't show this explanation. But why bother with facts when you can generate emotion with your version?

Its not just about the anti's, most people nowadays are sheep. They do not think for themselves.
There is a large portion of the population against hunting, simply because their friends are against it and they feel the need to fit in to the crowd.
Very few of them look, listen and make their own decision based on what they interpret from media such as this for the simple fact that the mainstream media is consumed in making "wildlife" look like a cute furry ball of fluff that people relate to with misguided feelings and emotion rather than knowledge and data, just as @Biddleman and @Gsxrmike have said above.
That is where and why the anti's are winning...
Supporting people like Ron and getting this message out there is what will help. Sharing it on AH is not reaching the people we need it to reach.
Do any of the hunting organizations pay for advertising where clips like this can be put out there for the public to view?
As i said above, there are a lot of sheep in this world, you get a bunch of people on board and accepting these ideas and more will follow...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg