Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
Lions ate some poachers. I say "some" because they could not identify how many their were from what remains were found.

“The only body part we found was one skull and one bit of pelvis, everything else was completely gone,” he told Newsweek. “There is so little left that they don’t know exactly how many people were killed, we suspect three because we found three sets of shoes and three sets of gloves.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...e-lions-after-breaking-into-game-reserve.html

“The only body part we found was one skull and one bit of pelvis, everything else was completely gone,” he told Newsweek. “There is so little left that they don’t know exactly how many people were killed, we suspect three because we found three sets of shoes and three sets of gloves.”

Enter at your own risk!

I saw that... :ROFLMAO: Didn't hear much cheering from the anti's..... Only hunters & conservationist.

You just don’t mess with hungry lions

Lions one or two or maybe three.......poachers Zero! 3-0

That took a bite out of the army of poachers.

This is the 3rd post on this. It has been covered

In australian media the article alternates between the term poacher and hunter.

Get what they deserved!

I'm sure the lions had some Tabasco to go with those poachers. (y) Good on the lions! (y)

36720880_2289302667754501_9183539127172202496_n.jpg

to bad they didnt have anti ricky g.for desert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg