Lioness Hunt South Africa US$3,000 Kalahari 2021

Wow!! Congrats on an exciting hunt!!!
I'll be sending my deposit as soon as I get the necessary info from Hans.

Hi Sierraone
You are just missing your flight ticket over to Africa
Try Qatar Air.
This year many clients from USA used them and were very happy with them.
Sincerely
Hans
Please see my IM. I am in!!!

Gentlemen (and some ladies I am sure)
Just to be clear on this package.
We have received several e-mails so far asking if the lioness trophy fee is included in the package.

The answer is YES !!!
The trophy fee is included for 1 lioness as well as 5 days of hunting (6 nights) full accommodations, all meals, alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, pick up and drop off in Johannesburg (value $500), hunting vehicle, fuel, 2 x PH's for extra safety, trackers, skinners, full supporting camp staff, field preparation of trophies, free wi-fi, etc, etc.
The lion hunting license of $250 (payable to the government) is not included.

There is plenty of other plains game to hunt including buffalo, sable, roan, kudu, gemsbuck, etc.
Over 30 different species on a very large area.
Extra days and extra people can be added to the packages.

If there is more questions feel free to ask.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

I'm booked cannot wait dates are set in September.
I hope to bring a friend along on the hunt for his own lioness as well.

Cannot wait, now the preparations the shooting gear is basically ready:

CZ550 in 458 Lott and 480gr Woodleigh softs bullet speed just under 2200fps.
Topped with a Trijicon SRO 1 MOA Reflex sight

Now to get use to do some miles in the soft sand and get some cardio work under the belt.
I'm meeting Hans for a quick hallo on Saturday when he is collecting a client from the airport.

Think I need to have a look at the Cigar thread to pick a good one after the hunt.

Thanks Shade
Will reply in private.
Sincerely
Hans

I would recommend getting a professional video Of your lion hunt done especially if you're from the states. Do you take bowhunters?

I would recommend getting a professional video Of your lion hunt done especially if you're from the states. Do you take bowhunters?
Hello Hunter101
Yes that is an excellent idea to get a video of your hunt.
That way you can relive the whole hunt exactly as it happened (even if memory fails you later in life).

We have done several lion hunts with a bow but that is 10 times more difficult than with a rifle.
Sometimes the lions will jump up 50 or 60 yards away after we have been tracking them all day.
With a rifle it is an easy shot but with the bow it is too far and we will probably not get another opportunity that day as the lions now know we are tracking them and have to try again tomorrow.
Or we might see them behind some grass or brush - with a heavy caliber rifle it is another easy shot through the grass or brush but with the bow you have to wait for a clear shot which might never happen.
But it can be done.
We just need a reference from your bow club president or somebody knowledgable about bow hunting that says you are a competent hunter with a bow, etc. We would also need photos of other animals you have hunted with a bow to prove that you are a competent bow hunter. The more paperwork we can lay on the desk of our government officials the better. So all this paperwork will be handed in with your application to hunt a lion or lioness with a bow.

If things does not work out with the bow for example lions are too far or too much brush in the way and the time is running out you can still use a rifle to hunt the lion or lioness on the last day or two.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

View attachment 394186

Lioness Hunt South Africa US$3,000 Kalahari 2021
5 days / 6 nights Very Exciting Hunt

2 Professional Hunters will accompany this hunt for extra safety

Only 8 hunting territories in South Africa meet the SAPA and PHASA standards

7,157 hectares or 17,685 acres with no internal fences. The lodge is situated in the middle of the hunting territory. Hunting starts the moment you leave the lodge no long drives before the action starts

Hunting takes place by tracking on foot making this a Very exciting hunt

The following are included in your Safari:

• Transport to and from Johannesburg airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
  • Services of 2 licensed professional hunters, trackers, skinners, and ground staff.
  • Full accommodation in luxurious thatched chalets (aircon, swimming pool, bar, etc.), food, and soft beverages for the duration of the Safari. Local spirits, beer, and wine included in moderation
  • Free WiFi & daily Laundry
Extra hunting days can be added at $375 per hunter and $250 per non-hunting guest
Other Species are also available to add to your hunt

We also offer Photo Safaris

Photo safaris can be done in conjunction with a hunting safari or separately as a photo safari only. DE KLERK SAFARIS offers several different options and tours to choose from. Each tour can be adapted to suit the need of that particular group.
Please see:

http://www.dksafaris.com/photo-safaris.html

All lion trophies can be exported except directly to the USA, Australia, and France. American (or French / Australian) clients can export to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, or New Zealand (or anywhere in the world) if they own a house there or have friends that live there.

View attachment 394187View attachment 394191View attachment 394192
Can you send the rates for other animals..thanks

Can you send the rates for other animals..thanks
Hi Akhalid
Please find attached our price list for other animals.
The price list say 2020 on top but do not worry as we have kept our prices exactly the same for the last 3 years.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Attachments

• De Klerk Price List in $.pdf
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 260
Hello there! We are interested in this lioness hunting, can you PM me? This is more convenient.
JACK

Hello there! We are interested in this lioness hunting, can you PM me? This is more convenient.
JACK
Hi @hlmw666, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

JACK
The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/and click on the button that says Start Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start Conversation to send a message to that member.

Good afternoon Hans de Klerk,

I'm hunting the East Cape next year, and I was wondering what would be the best way to do this hunt in conjunction with my East Cape PG hunt? I've been thinking about this hunt, and I want to do it. I'll be heading to SA around the end of May, beginning of Jun of 2022. Most likely my wife will be accompanying me. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hello PARA45
We just had another client who hunted 2 weeks ago with us that did exactly the same as what you want to do.
He hunted the eastern Cape and when he was done with his hunt there he flew up to Johannesburg where we picked him up. You can also fly to Kimberley if it is a cheaper flight but then at Kimberley airport you have to pay a company to handle your firearms (cannot remember the fee).
Kimberley is a 5 hour drive from us and Johannesburg is a 7 hour drive.
The dates for end of May up to 12 June in 2022 is still available.

Or you can first do your hunt with us and after the lioness hunt we can take you back to either Johannesburg or Kimberley. Pick up and drop off for both places is included in the lioness special.
Lioness special is only valid for 2021 but will extend it to 2022 with a 50 % deposit received in 2021.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Good afternoon Hans de Klerk;

Thank you for your reply. I'll send you a private message, I have some questions.

Thank you!

Hans, you have a PM. Thank you!

Congrats @Frederik, you are so lucky!!! I'll be patiently (not) waiting for your hunt report. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Good luck to you sir!

Hans, you have a PM. Thank you!
Sorry PARA45 for not responding sooner.
I am currently busy with some clients in Kruger National Park.
They hunted a male lion with me and wanted to finish off their safari with a photo safari to Kruger National Park. It is just beautiful here and we are seeing lots and lots of game. Saw 3 leopards today.
One leopard was a female with her cub up in a tree. They killed an impala and had the impala hanging about 25 foot off the ground while they were sleeping in the branches below it.
We do not have cellphone reception everywhere so please be patient if I do not reply immediately.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross