Lioness Hunt South Africa US$3,000 Kalahari 2021

Trudopes propaganda machine had a story about the work around you state the other night. My bet our dictator will try and stop this in his next commi rule phase. Pattern seams to be release a story/bs on global then magically a few days later Trudope talk/actions it. Coincidental?? Not now that we live in dictatorship Canada. In BC we have the tightest lockdown since plandemic started, all while other countries are living again. Rick, at least you can move around majority of BC, I am locked down on the Island. WTH

Biggest issue for me is Safari and planning phase is all supposed to be fun, not crazy expensive, hoop jumping BS. That's why we had to delay another year. After planned 21 day safari we have another 14 days traveling/touring around SA in rental car. Fingers crossed June 22 this will be better organised and cheaper/easier to plan return.

MB
A friend of mine just came back from Florida after vacationing down there for the winter (She's not a snowbird, just an obstinate woman who wanted to go somewhere for the winter ;-) This was the route she took. I think she crossed South of Pentiction. She's all over the work-arounds... At any rate, sounds like you and I are on the same page re the drama queen. God help us though, the Conservatives just can't seem to find a charismatic leader.
My concern is that if they get even more ridiculous on the travel restrictions it may affect hunting this fall.
You better put in for those Roosevelt elk on the island.
That's a real bummer to be locked up like that. I think that we (as a province) need to be rioting in the streets. And will someone puuleezze explain to me how shutting down the provincial campgrounds is going to help? I'm real lucky as we live on an acerage, on a small lake in a rural area.
I think I'm going to check out the LEH this morning, then go to the range. Try to pretend things are normal....

View attachment 394186

Lioness Hunt South Africa US$3,000 Kalahari 2021
5 days / 6 nights Very Exciting Hunt

2 Professional Hunters will accompany this hunt for extra safety

Only 8 hunting territories in South Africa meet the SAPA and PHASA standards

7,157 hectares or 17,685 acres with no internal fences. The lodge is situated in the middle of the hunting territory. Hunting starts the moment you leave the lodge no long drives before the action starts

Hunting takes place by tracking on foot making this a Very exciting hunt

The following are included in your Safari:

• Transport to and from Johannesburg airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
  • Services of 2 licensed professional hunters, trackers, skinners, and ground staff.
  • Full accommodation in luxurious thatched chalets (aircon, swimming pool, bar, etc.), food, and soft beverages for the duration of the Safari. Local spirits, beer, and wine included in moderation
  • Free WiFi & daily Laundry
Extra hunting days can be added at $375 per hunter and $250 per non-hunting guest
Other Species are also available to add to your hunt

We also offer Photo Safaris

Photo safaris can be done in conjunction with a hunting safari or separately as a photo safari only. DE KLERK SAFARIS offers several different options and tours to choose from. Each tour can be adapted to suit the need of that particular group.
Please see:

http://www.dksafaris.com/photo-safaris.html

All lion trophies can be exported except directly to the USA, Australia, and France. American (or French / Australian) clients can export to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, or New Zealand (or anywhere in the world) if they own a house there or have friends that live there.

View attachment 394187View attachment 394191View attachment 394192
I sure wish I could take advantage of this right now...

thank god i got my lioness in 2005.i look at her every day with a big smile.

So, there is no way to get that trophy to the United states?
Is this ban temporally? Lions only or other animals?
Is this new? From Obama era?
What's is the deal?
Anyone knows?
I need to contact my senator to end this stupidity.

So, there is no way to get that trophy to the United states?
Is this ban temporally? Lions only or other animals?
Is this new? From Obama era?
What's is the deal?
Anyone knows?
I need to contact my senator to end this stupidity.
with eight year obama toilet paper biden in charge forget any changes .

Does anyone know of a company that can do a replica skull? I know you can’t import any part of the lion but did anyone start offering this service.
Good day @buckmarkhunter . I was reading through this thread and found your question about replica skulls. We can assist you with your query. Attached are some images of full body REPLICA work we have done before. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. Kind regards. Guy

Caracal Skeleton.jpeg.jpg
Jackal Skeleton.jpg
Zebra Skeleton.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day @buckmarkhunter . I was reading through this thread and found your question about replica skulls. We can assist you with your query. Attached are some images of full body REPLICA work we have done before. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. Kind regards. Guy

View attachment 399495View attachment 399496View attachment 399497
Hi Guy
These skeletons look like the real deal.
Fantastic work man.
This is the solution for the anti hunters who want to keep us from exporting our trophies.
Do you have some close ups of a lion skull with it's teeth, etc.
What material is this made of?
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Our South African government announced on Sunday that they want to shut down all captive bred lion hunts. They want all lions in captivity to be killed. They want to put a stop to the practice of captive bred lion hunts no matter how ethical the hunt is and no matter how large the hunting area is or how long the release period is.
This is a direct result of the anti hunters putting pressure on our government.
The full press release of the High Level Report (582 pages) can be watched on
So my best advice to anybody who wants to hunt a lion :
Do it as quickly as possible.
It is just a matter of time before they will implement this new law here in South Africa.
It might take a while before it becomes law as I suspect there will be a few court cases that will challenge this report but do not wait too long to do your lion.
This might be your last chance to hunt one of Africa's majestic icons.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hi Guy
These skeletons look like the real deal.
Fantastic work man.
This is the solution for the anti hunters who want to keep us from exporting our trophies.
Do you have some close ups of a lion skull with it's teeth, etc.
What material is this made of?
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
Good afternoon Mr de Klerk

Thanks for the compliments.
Unfortunately I don't have any close ups of a lion skull, however I do have a Lion Skull that we made into Bronze if you would be interested to see. I will attach a photo.
The animals above are made from resin.

Kind regards

Guy

Lion Skull (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately I don't have any close ups of a lion skull, however I do have a Lion Skull that we made into Bronze if you would be interested to see. I will attach a photo.

Kind regards

Guy

View attachment 400206
Wow!!
Fantastic.

Busy chatting with Hans and told him even if I have to make a loan I'm going lion hunting before it shuts down. We have been chatting before this nonense but now I have stepped up a gear or two before it ends.
He has been very helpfull with comms and planning is going ahead.

Busy chatting with Hans and told him even if I have to make a loan I'm going lion hunting before it shuts down. We have been chatting before this nonense but now I have stepped up a gear or two before it ends.
He has been very helpfull with comms and planning is going ahead.
Hi Frederik,

I also have a lion hunt planned (end of Aug), is it still possible to obtain permits?

Hi Frederik,

I also have a lion hunt planned (end of Aug), is it still possible to obtain permits?
Hello RockSlinger404
Yes it is still possible to get permits.
The announcement our government made on Sunday still have to go through the whole process of public participation and input from hunting organisations (not that they listen to us or took any of our recommendations up in their report) then it has to go through parliament so it will be a while before it becomes law.
We need about 1 month to process all the paperwork but preferably longer.
Once the government has issued your hunting license they cannot pull it back so if you know your dates then take out the license now already.
That way you know you already have the license in hand and if they then shut down lion hunts your hunt will have to go ahead.
For those guys who always want to push the limits they will not issue licenses for 2022 during this year so do not even think of going that way.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Pursuing lions by tracking them in the Kalahari sand is a hunt like no other. I recommend everyone give it a go before the opportunity is gone forever.

Our South African government announced on Sunday that they want to shut down all captive bred lion hunts. They want all lions in captivity to be killed. They want to put a stop to the practice of captive bred lion hunts no matter how ethical the hunt is and no matter how large the hunting area is or how long the release period is.
This is a direct result of the anti hunters putting pressure on our government.
The full press release of the High Level Report (582 pages) can be watched on
So my best advice to anybody who wants to hunt a lion :
Do it as quickly as possible.
It is just a matter of time before they will implement this new law here in South Africa.
It might take a while before it becomes law as I suspect there will be a few court cases that will challenge this report but do not wait too long to do your lion.
This might be your last chance to hunt one of Africa's majestic icons.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
I have done exactly what you stated. My CBL hunt for 2020 that was postponed x2 due to Covid is now happening THIS AUG come hell or high water. Like others said, may need to get a load
n to pay our dictator fees to get back into Canada but we are going. So excited. Lots of scary questions, is it safe to tour SA? All the tests, leaving while there and again at home, 14 days locked down at home but lifetime memories are going to take place=priceless.

MB

Kind regards

Guy

View attachment 400206
Beautiful skull Guy, can you expand any on how this process works of getting to the finished product?

@MarkB I wish you luck! Hopefully the BS he has put in place will be over by then. I hope you have a fantastic time, and I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it!!

These Lioness hunts are an exciting challenge! Some one needs to take this offer for it is too reasonable not to. I did my lioness in 2014 and paid twice this amount.
I wounded the cat in the evening and had to track her the next morning. She took us for a walk but finally she stood her ground. Her charge was close and one shot put her down for good. Burned in my memory forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross