Lioness Hunt South Africa Kalahari 2022 US$3,000

Your guess is as good as mine.

I enter this topic to comment that I was hunting a lioness with Hans in February of this year and all I can say about this hunt is good.
Hans was kind enough to keep me the price and conditions of 2021; The trip was scheduled for December and, due to Covid restrictions, it had to be postponed to February.
DSCN0953.JPG
I must highlight the great work of both Hans and Frikkie who made it easier for me to kill a 183 kg lioness from a distance of 16 meters.
I must not forget the great work of Heidi and her wonderful kitchen nor the kindness of the whole family and staff that made me feel like at home
DSCN0960.JPG

True words @Ngaka. Beautiful Lioness.

I enter this topic to comment that I was hunting a lioness with Hans in February of this year and all I can say about this hunt is good.
Hans was kind enough to keep me the price and conditions of 2021; The trip was scheduled for December and, due to Covid restrictions, it had to be postponed to February.
View attachment 506319I must highlight the great work of both Hans and Frikkie who made it easier for me to kill a 183 kg lioness from a distance of 16 meters.
I must not forget the great work of Heidi and her wonderful kitchen nor the kindness of the whole family and staff that made me feel like at home
View attachment 506320
Just returned from a second lion there it was even beter than the first one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross