Lion mauls Vic Falls woman

Its absolutely not uncommon. ..

After witnessing people "protecting their crops" from Elephants by sitting beside small fires at night I can imagine the "encounters" are much more common than we can begin to imagine.

After witnessing people "protecting their crops" from Elephants by sitting beside small fires at night I can imagine the "encounters" are much more common than we can begin to imagine.

no way.JPG

at night,when elephants are standing in a field,you risk your life to drive them away.
When you see that and there live - circumstances; not difficult to understand,that the locals hate the animals.
They had to starve.
In Germany the hunter must pay for the damage of the game ( a crazy court ruling,but my country is crazy, especially in these days........)
Foxi

VERY sad story, and as discussed above, this happens more than we realize... especially with elephant attacks during crop protection!!

In Germany the hunter must pay for the damage of the game ( a crazy court ruling,but my country is crazy, especially in these days........)
Foxi

Hunters here pay into a wildlife damage program. Stock or crops and the farmer/rancher can make a claim.
I think it helps keep the farmers/ranchers from just shooting the wildlife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg