Lion mauls Vic Falls woman

Its absolutely not uncommon. ..

After witnessing people "protecting their crops" from Elephants by sitting beside small fires at night I can imagine the "encounters" are much more common than we can begin to imagine.

After witnessing people "protecting their crops" from Elephants by sitting beside small fires at night I can imagine the "encounters" are much more common than we can begin to imagine.

no way.JPG

at night,when elephants are standing in a field,you risk your life to drive them away.
When you see that and there live - circumstances; not difficult to understand,that the locals hate the animals.
They had to starve.
In Germany the hunter must pay for the damage of the game ( a crazy court ruling,but my country is crazy, especially in these days........)
Foxi

VERY sad story, and as discussed above, this happens more than we realize... especially with elephant attacks during crop protection!!

In Germany the hunter must pay for the damage of the game ( a crazy court ruling,but my country is crazy, especially in these days........)
Foxi

Hunters here pay into a wildlife damage program. Stock or crops and the farmer/rancher can make a claim.
I think it helps keep the farmers/ranchers from just shooting the wildlife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois