AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Namibia, Cameroon, Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
Yes lies as usual. Lions are not endangered nor threatened although with a stroke of a pen USFWS made them “Threatened” hence the reason we are here discussing the permits now required. At least they are now getting some permits done. We all need to support Conservation Force with $$$.
Philip

Yes lies as usual. Lions are not endangered nor threatened although with a stroke of a pen USFWS made them “Threatened” hence the reason we are here discussing the permits now required. At least they are now getting some permits done. We all need to support Conservation Force with $$$.
Philip

Yea but it sounds like it took a connected lawyer to get it done!

Yea but it sounds like it took a connected lawyer to get it done!

Yes his name is John Jackson III and as Philip alludes to above he works for Conservation Force.

I have read, though I cannot confirm, if you have a lion you want to get a permit for, Conservation Force and Mr. Jackson will take up the cause for you. You just have to ask, the effort is being provided free to win the bigger battle.

At least that is my understanding, perhaps @Philip Glass you can confirm or correct me on this?

Big thanks to those fighting the cause for the sake of conservation
And it appears you must have your name published to retain your own property.

Yes his name is John Jackson III and as Philip alludes to above he works for Conservation Force.

I have read, though I cannot confirm, if you have a lion you want to get a permit for, Conservation Force and Mr. Jackson will take up the cause for you. You just have to ask, the effort is being provided free to win the bigger battle.

At least that is my understanding, perhaps @Philip Glass you can confirm or correct me on this?

Thanks for that info. Mr Jackson is to be commended for his efforts.

Thanks for that info. Mr Jackson is to be commended for his efforts.

I am a supporter of Conservation Force. John is a stalwart when it comes to supporting our rights as hunters, and does so much behind the scenes to beat the antis and our own USFW at their own game of permits and challenges.

As mentioned previously, we can put our money where our mouth is by making a donation, any size, to Conservation Force. I can promise you from reviewing their financials the money donated goes directly to insuring we not only can continue to hunt(battles at the state and local level), but also import those species we know we are helping to conserve through international hunting.

Well done John Jackson and CF.

All correct. John is who got my lion permit done. Conservation Force is a nonprofit that accepts donations and works for all of us. They work closely with DSC. SCI has their own team of lawyers.

Anyone know their website?

Found it! But I only see memorial and corporate donations. I’m not dead (yet!) and I’m not a corporation. How does an individual donate?

https://www.conservationforce.org/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross