Lion Hunt South Africa Kalahari 2022 Starting At US$6,000

To keep the price on lions affordable (as low as possible) to everybody (especially American customers who cannot import anyhow) we are selling the lion bones, skull and claws to the Oriental market (if we can get export permits).
I am currently sitting with 3 year's stock of lion bones that we cannot get export permits for because our government is just stalling and not doing their job.
If the client wants the skull and the claws (and can import them) then he is welcome to have them provided he pays a little more.

The price on lions are the lowest it has been in years.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
do you still have available hunt? please email me [redactyed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Pepenr21, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hello Pepenr21
We still offer the lion specials (lion and lioness) as advertised till the end of 2022.
We do not know what will happen next year (2023) as our RSA government is determined to shut down all lion hunting in South Africa.
So we have not decided yet what we are going to do for 2023.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

It will be a big loss if we cannot hunt CBL anymore my experience with De Klerk safaris was superb from start to end. There was nothing hidden and nothing added or changed on what we agreed to the cent.

Hans, runs an excellent outfit with high honest standards.
If I get the chance again to afford another lion hunt I would not think twice of doing it again.

I'll second what @Frederik said. Hans and his staff run an outstanding operation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross