www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
Lion Hunt South Africa 2018

Category 1.jpg
Category 2.jpg
Category 3.jpg
Category 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great prices but honestly why spend more money on a better manned male if your a U.S. citizen since its not importable. nevertheless great offer. How big is the property?

Opinions, preferences and desires differ from hunter to hunter Johnnyblues....many members on AH are based outside US so this offer is for all. 2500ha / 6000 acres

Of course I understand and didn't mean to imply anything bad. Only stating my personal opinion if I were to do the hunt. best of luck selling.

Dear Umlilo Safaris,
The different prices are for different ages or just about the mane? Best regards

Lions are categorized by size of the mane....and then priced accordingly, and apart from genetic quality per individual animal (same principle goes for horned trophy-animals) the higher the category/size of mane the older the animal normally is

Great deal on a great hunt. I highly recommend this hunt with Francois and the whole Umlilo team

Thank you rinehart0050, see you guys in Eastern Cape in June....tik tok tik tok....cant wait. Its gonna be a reunion of note!

Is this hunt at one of the eight PHASA/SAPA accredited CBL ranches?

I'm sure Francois can confirm, but I believe so. I know there were SAPA accreditation documents posted on the wall when I was there.

Is this hunt at one of the eight PHASA/SAPA accredited CBL ranches?
No it is not Royal27, although I am a SAPA member. These hunts are offered 100% within the Law of South Africa, accompanied by all paperwork needed. It is by no means compulsory by SA Law that a CBL ranch be PHASA/SAPA accredited to offer these type of hunts. We make all relevant paperwork available to the client as soon as permit has been issued. Some of the AH members have hunted Lion with us before and they have also posted their experience with us on this AH website. Noteworthy also is that successful export of these Lion Trophies to AH members outside of USA could only be achieved if all hunting permits/paperwork are in place! Our positive reputation in the hunting industry, after 17 years as active full time Outfitter can only be upheld if we continue to walk the straight and narrow!

Would you be able to do this hunt, have the taxidermy done in South Africa, and give it to an outfitter to display in their lodge? Just asking.

Would you be able to do this hunt, have the taxidermy done in South Africa, and give it to an outfitter to display in their lodge? Just asking.
Yes

March Collage.jpg

April Collage.jpg

Some of 2017 Lions hunted.jpg

May Collage.jpg

June Collage.jpg

To all hunters considering these amazing offers: dozens of references are available from across the world, please get in touch
All these collage photos are from 2017 only.
More 2017 collages will follow
To all hunters: the trophy quality and hunting/stalking quality will count amongst the best (if not the best) you have experienced before....all at very fair prices!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross