Lion hunt cost

This is what I was told about South Africa lion. If and I mean IF lions are exportable from South Africa again. VERY FEW lions will be eligible as most will be considered captive lions. And there is a very short list of ph's that will meet the requirements to be exportable. I was also told when that day comes. The lion will have a price tag of North of 75,000 dollars. Please remember this is from my sources and I no way think this is right or fair. Im only posting what I was told by the people I trust in Africa. And I have never been and only now planning my first trip.

There is no one who knows what will happen long term and that even includes are fish/game. The next president will decide a lot of what happens and whos voice gets heard the loudest. If the witch wins there will be no raised lions going to the states if I was a betting man.

Time will tell but I am sure glad Pieter gave me the deal he did so my son could hunt the lioness he did. We just beat the bs and she is home now waiting for me to finish the room she will go in.

There is no one who knows what will happen long term and that even includes are fish/game. The next president will decide a lot of what happens and whos voice gets heard the loudest. If the witch wins there will be no raised lions going to the states if I was a betting man.

Time will tell but I am sure glad Pieter gave me the deal he did so my son could hunt the lioness he did. We just beat the bs and she is home now waiting for me to finish the room she will go in.

Will that then be your cat house?

yup and the only cat in the house. LOL tell I get a carcal or mtn lion anyway

Just book a lioness, the hunt is worth it for the experience. The only thing that is for certain is that the import process is going to be messed up!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!