Lion chocolate sculpture

PerH

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

A fine little film over the artist with chokolate as sculpture tool to make it.

Incredible skill. But damn. Those torsos - particularly the front legs - look like something crossed with a human to be released into Dante's Inferno. :oops:

Incredible skill. But damn. Those torsos - particularly the front legs - look like something crossed with a human to be released into Dante's Inferno. :oops:
I agree. IMO they are so bad I would smash the crap out of them and just eat them (saying that @spike.t will fight me off (until I run past with a load of beer/spirits))

There is talent here. ANY sort of knowledge of animal anatomy? Not so much. I have trouble looking at it.

That'd be an easy lion to hunt. He couldn't get very far on two radically dislocated front legs. :A Tease:

There is talent here. ANY sort of knowledge of animal anatomy? Not so much. I have trouble looking at it.

That'd be an easy lion to hunt. He couldn't get very far on two radically dislocated front legs. :A Tease:
If you found a chocolate lion in the bush it would start melting the moment the sun hit it so hunting it wont be too hard

Definite talent and it would be difficult to get it perfect. The Arms do look a little animated and out of perspective but overall it's definitely a Lion. Please note M CH of it is made from Easter Egg moulds as they probably don't make Lion Moulds, probably no one else making chocolate Lions of this scale.
If it were my Easter present I would be reluctant to eat it but I do like Chocolate.

A full body mount of an elephant using this technique. You would have to keep an eye on the grandkids, though.

Not bad but i have a think for chocolate...so the arm or legs might go missing.

Not bad but i have a think for chocolate...so the arm or legs might go missing.
You would not be the only one with a thing for Chocolate.
I was so happy when I found Cadbury chocolate in South Africa.
I think Cadbury started in England originally. My PH thought Cadbury was an SA company.
I think the Australian Cadbury is the best.

I'm rather pleased his chosen career was that of a chocolatier and not a reconstructive plastic surgeon. That said, that are some very strange post operative women walking around so perhaps he does moonlight.

Can't knock the skill, just the lack of anatomical knowledge.

FN

I think Cadbury started in England originally. My PH thought Cadbury was an SA company.
I have found Cadbury Chocolate in a lot of countries i visited. They did a good job in spread all around and they have maintained a great reputation and stayed out of politics.

Yup Cadbury was started in England

Problem is Kraft bought it, and started buggering around with things they promised to keep as were....some of the products have definitely gone downhill....

And caburys dairy milk chocolate bar tastes lot better in England than usa, as was altered for the market there by the makers in usa to make it taste more like a Hershey bar....catering to local taste....or lack of.......

Last edited:
Interesting.
I had a friend bring some from England. I was not like ours but I expect local ingredients have an effect.

Also adjustment to local taste is going to happen. Your Hershey's are different to our Cadbury for sure.

Ive been told American food is generally sweeter. Example McDonalds buns are different to any Common Burger bun regardless of the Bakery. McDonald s buns are made under contract by select companies to high quality control standards and specifications.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg