Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa

Check out this Lion at this Japanese Zoo. I am sure he was just wanting to "play" with this little boy.

This shows why you should never turn your back on a cat. He was just waiting for that and then boom!

Also, I like the glass wall. That's way better than a fence- and it probably does a better job of keeping kids from falling in like with that gorilla recently.

Omg as soon as I saw the lion get down like that. As soon as the kid turned his back, here he came. Wow!

Yea it was a game of tackle football. The Kitty was just demonstrating how to do a chop block.......pork chop that is!

@Adam S Your wife sounds like a smart lady!

We had a big male gorilla do the same thing at the Denver zoo, only it was out of anger from a dozen little kids banging on the glass despite there being signs to not allow your children to do it. When he hit the glass it sounded like thunder and actually bowed it out far enough to knock the kids over. They all started crying , the mothers were screaming- hopefully more than one lesson was learned

Wonder how thick that glass is?
I would venture a guess that it may not be Glass but some form of Plexiglass that would flex and not shatter

Based on how far the glass bowed from the Gorilla I would have to agree with the plexiglass or some kind of acrylic deal. It appeared to be 1.5-2in thick at the gorilla enclosure, which gives an idea of the power of some of these animals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you