Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
limcroma logo 3.jpg

Limcroma Safaris is offering 2 special package hunts inclusive of 1 trophy full-mane lion and 1 mature hard-bossed Cape buffalo

Package price:

$16,500 USD

14,150 Euro

20,350 CAD

This package offer is for 7 nights, hunting 1x1, with the available dates of November 2021 and March or April 2022. Hunting will take place in the Kalahari, and is inclusive of all accommodation and transportation to hunting areas and airport transfers to and from OR Tambo Jo'burg. These packages can be booked as 2 hunters together on the same hunt or separately.

Limcroma buff 2.JPG

Lim lion.JPG

Package offer is all-inclusive of the following:

*Full-time services of the PH(S), and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle
*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff
*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service
*Field preparation of your trophies
*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility
*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).
*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

Package offer does not include the following:
*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package
*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn
*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination
*Export permit fees for certain regulated species
*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)
*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 431880

Limcroma Safaris is offering 2 special package hunts inclusive of 1 trophy full-mane lion and 1 mature hard-bossed Cape buffalo

Package price:

$16,500 USD

14,150 Euro

20,350 CAD

This package offer is for 7 nights, hunting 1x1, with the available dates of November 2021 and March or April 2022. Hunting will take place in the Kalahari, and is inclusive of all accommodation and transportation to hunting areas and airport transfers to and from OR Tambo Jo'burg. These packages can be booked as 2 hunters together on the same hunt or separately.

View attachment 431914

View attachment 431901

Package offer is all-inclusive of the following:

*Full-time services of the PH(S), and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle
*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff
*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service
*Field preparation of your trophies
*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility
*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).
*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

Package offer does not include the following:
*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package
*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn
*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination
*Export permit fees for certain regulated species
*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)
*Gratuities for PH and camp staff
Excellent value

Great deal

:A Big Hello: Great offer Hannes!

This is really great deal!

Hello sir,
How big is the place where you hunt in the Kalahari?

how far from john airport is this concession

The property we hunt in the Kalahari is 12,000 acres contiguously... We have been conducting these hunts on this same property for nearly 20 years.

We are approximately 4 hours from the airport in Jo' burg. Please feel free to email me directly with any questions. hannes@limcroma.com Thanks for your interest..!

Regards, Hannes

Here are a couple more recent examples of the trophy quality of the animals you can expect to take on our Kalahari property hunting this special combination offer.

lim lion.JPG

lim buff.JPG

I might be a fanboy but Limcroma is one of the finest organizations in the hunting world today. Hannes and Aart are 2 of the best and I whole heartedly endorse them!
HH

I might be a fanboy but Limcroma is one of the finest organizations in the hunting world today. Hannes and Aart are 2 of the best and I whole heartedly endorse them!
HH

Thank you sir! Your kind endorsement is much appreciated!

Jeez i already booked a lion/lioness hunt for January. I would have loved another buffalo. Great value for sure
Does your area have roan?

Jeez i already booked a lion/lioness hunt for January. I would have loved another buffalo. Great value for sure
Does your area have roan?

We do offer roan in the area of our main lodges in the Limpopo. The lion and buffalo hunting offered in this package will take place in the Kalahari. Please feel free to email me personally at hannes@limcroma.com if you would like more info on a roan hunt.

This is an awesome deal. Hunted Buffalo and plains game with Guillaume last month and it was such an incredible experience. The lodge and attention to detail by the staff is incredible, and the entire experience perfect. Had another hunt booked before I left for next year, and might book another with my father early-ish next year depending on schedules.

I can 100% endorse Limcroma. Top notch organization all around. Whoever jumps on this deal won't be disappointed.

IMG_3698.jpeg

Wow! Another incredible offer! Same question? Can either be done as a bow hunt?

Thanks for your message! Yes, we can plan to bowhunt for a cow or bull with this offer. However, we do recommend allowing at least 7 days for a spot & stalk archery hunt for a Cape buffalo. Please feel free to send me an email or private message for more details on planning your bowhunt.

I enquired about this hunt but had no reply. Is it still available? what other animals might be available to substitute for the Buffalo? Perhaps a lioness? Thank you

I enquired about this hunt but had no reply. Is it still available? what other animals might be available to substitute for the Buffalo? Perhaps a lioness? Thank you
My sincere apologies Sir... We never received your enquiry.. I will reply via PM immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg